Road bikes, mountain bikes and recumbents oh my!!!
It’s time to celebrate National Bike to Work Month and there’s no better time than now to let your employees know about all of the benefits of bicycling, especially when they combine it with their commute! Health professionals throughout the world have done studies on the benefits of bicycling and your health.
Did you know that bicycling helps…
- Increase your cardiovascular fitness
- Increase muscle strength and flexibility and strengthens bones
- Decreases stress levels and reduces anxiety and depression
- Decreases body fat levels and helps prevent and manage diabetes and high blood pressure
There are also the benefits to the environment and your wallet as well when you commute by bicycle!
- Helps reduce air pollutants, fuel consumption and traffic congestion
- Saves cost on vehicle maintenance and upkeep
- Some companies even offer an extra tax break and sometimes even a possible insurance break
Plus, May is our Spring into Savings campaign, when your employees use a commute alternative like bicycling at least 5 times and track it on their commute calendar, they could win 1 of 14 awesome prizes below. And that's not counting our usual monthly prize drawings for a free MyTrips t-shirt and Dutch Bros. Beverage card!
|Bike Everywhere Spokane Toolkit
|Bike Everywhere Spokane Poster (17" X 11" Horizontal)|
|Bike Everywhere Spokane Flyer (11" X 8.5" Horizontal)|
|Email Messages (Updated 5/3/17)|
|List of Bike Everywhere Events on SpokaneBikes.org Click Here|